There are many things that set us apart in the consulting industry:
• We do not claim to be experts in your business — you are the experts. Our expertise rests mainly in our special analytical methods and the way we develop novel insights into actionable improvement initiatives. Along the way, we enrich and extend the capabilities of your staff, often equipping them with new tools, methods and practices; for an efficient journey that is full of learning and that leads to measurable performance improvement.
• With every engagement, we work to develop tools for your staff (including Microsoft Excel© spreadsheet/solutions, databases, manuals, job aids, training kits, instruction sets, written procedures, decision matrices, etc.), and to pass on to your people everything they need to know, to move forward after we have moved on.
• We often prefer to have one or two of your staff work closely with us as “Project Coordinators”, so they can learn along the way, and provide you with a third eye on our work. For projects requiring physical observation of work in progress, having your own staff involved in the observations ensures that we’re all seeing the same thing: The same potential or opportunity for improvement, which is exactly how such gains are realized. Project Coordinators can also give you trusted confirmation of our findings, sparing us from ever having to ask you to make a leap of faith.
• Of course: We work closely with your financial managers, to quantify and qualify the dollar savings and or gains that we have accomplished through our work for you.
• Any time we see something new — an opportunity for improvement, or perhaps a previously undetected risk, we are always sure to bring it to your attention. This way, we can get your people thinking in all the right directions they need to, so they can protect and serve your organization’s best interests.
We rely on our core principles to guide both our internal operations and Client Services. They are practical and proven, and they empower us to innovate cost-effective project approaches. Moreover, they are a large part of what distinguishes us in the consulting industry, and these are distinctions that we cherish.
Our professional practices are not easy or expedient. On the contrary, they place significant demands on us. But they do empower us to identify, custom-develop and deliver innovative improvement approaches that are perfectly suited to your unique enterprise. This is why we will never try to do for your competitors, what we have done for you. From our standpoint, this is neither necessary nor desirable; because our analysis informs our creativity, and our collaborative methods drive our innovations. Altogether, we approach things differently, better and more holistically.
Of course, if you already have definite ideas as to what you want us to do for you, we can work happily at your direction. We trust you will forgive us, if along the way, we point-out a few things you haven't yet considered. This is our nature and it is in your best interests, as is everything we will do for you.
Moreover, we are never quick to recommend that you spend your money on new equipment or technology. In fact, this is just about the last thing that we will ever do (though when it needs to be done, we do it properly). Instead, we specialize in finding ways to extend and enhance the usefulness of your existing assets -- maximizing the returns on what you already have.
Among our greatest strengths, is our ability to serve a number of your objectives simultaneously. We are able to do this, because we have developed high-leverage analytical methods for making sense of both detail and dynamic complexity. More importantly, we are able to place these findings into an holistic perspective on your operations. We do this by drawing on a number of schools of thinking that are relevant to organizational behaviour and development in its myriad aspects. It is with these insights, that we are able to develop elegant and powerful improvement approaches that are perfectly suited to your unique tactical situation and strategic direction.
This approach is a large part of what distinguishes us. It is how we go way beyond “canned solutions”, with potent services that are neither functionally-derived, nor industry specific.
We raise the performance capabilities of your enterprise with careful analysis and powerful process reengineering and organizational development approaches. Together, they provide you with lasting and generative improvements, for all kinds of performance breakthroughs.
We can help you to enrich key performance capabilities throughout your organization, to produce superior customer value and shareholder returns. There are numerous ways that we can empower you and your staff to outperform and win in whatever endeavour you undertake.
We work to strengthen the relationships you have with your customers, suppliers, subcontractors, advisors and vendors, that together enable your continuing success. We build both flexibility and focus in everything you do, to help extend your reach to seize valuable opportunities of all kinds.
We find ways to offset, reduce and avoid the risks, delays, obstacles and costs that pose a threat to your plans. Regardless of where the issue lies, we help to protect your interests proactively, by helping you to take far-flung factors into consideration, in a systematic and rigorous way.
We can adapt our approaches to whichever situation you may call us into. Whether you want personal assistance, or for us to serve a part of your organization or the entire enterprise, we deliver on your objectives. To do this, we add value by…
• Analyzing performance to achieve better perspective and valuable new insights.
• Identifying opportunities for improvement and obstacles to success.
• Generating options to seize these opportunities and overcome obstacles.
• Assessing strategies by quantifying and qualifying strengths and weaknesses
• Developing tactics to maximize the power and utility of every required action.
• Prioritizing plans to ensure that everything you do builds your strengths.
• Polishing communications to send the right messages, in the right ways.
All the while: Implementing improvements that build enterprise synergy.
Selecting and Contracting with Supply and Service Providers
• Sourcing, Purchasing, Receiving and Stocking Materials and Equipment
• Recruiting, Hiring, Orienting, Training and Motivating Employees
• Identifying Customer Needs and Developing Engineering Specifications
Improving Setup, Change Over, Shutdown & Maintenance Procedures
• Scheduling Production and Staging Materials and Equipment
• Organizing and Deploying Production Labour
• Assuring Production Quality and Performance Standards
• Managing Suppliers and Service Providers
Maintaining Facilities and Equipment
• Packaging, Warehousing, Picking, Shipping & Distributing Goods
• Paying, Rewarding and Recognizing Employees
• Supporting and Servicing Goods Produced
The passage of time and the coverage of space are driving costs: Managing Supplies and Demand Flux promises dividends.
The Service Industry Challenge: Drawing on Internal Resources to Uniquely Satisfy External Customers
360-Degree Improvement of Administrative and Corporate Infrastructure Operations =
Total Performance Enrichment
Unique Services for Unique Clients
Synerlux is a full-service organizational development and management consulting firm. As such, our methods are not constrained by the particular setting we may find ourselves in. Our services are neither industry-specific nor functionally derived. In fact, we draw great strength from our ability to adapt our approaches and methods to any enterprise we encounter. A key part of this strength is based on cross-fertilizing our thinking about your operation, with the lessons we have learned in many others, in different industries — at every level — and various specialized units within those organizations.
With every engagement, generating options is a large part of what we do — including how to have your cake and eat it too. We understand that in many instances, it is infinitely more important to preserve options then it can be to achieve short-term goals. This is why we work to maintain a dynamic balance between all of our objectives, and why our objectives also include the service of other’s objectives, most especially those of our Clients.
Precisely what this could mean for you and a project for your enterprise, is something we cannot now guess; except to say it will likely depend on what you currently do and where and how you presently do it. Though we may not be able to say from the outset, exactly where our project may lead: You can be sure that where we deliver you, will not be a place crowded by your competitors.
• Taking-up the "leg work" of your projects; whether that means developing an approach, "crunching the numbers", compiling data, preparing presentation materials or coaching you on delivering them. We also offer ghostwriting services for all kinds of business communications.
• Providing tactical and strategic advisory services; to assist in sales and funding efforts, negotiations, partnership management considerations, human resource development initiatives or career advancement planning, etc.
• Identifying and assessing the interpersonal dynamics at work in your organization, in order to optimize working relationships throughout your enterprise.
• Assisting your people to operate and continuously refine processes.
• Guiding and facilitating the efforts of your project and process team members, who must execute your critical improvement initiatives.
• Training individual team members to work effectively as a team.
• Preparing and developing the organizational infrastructure needed to support and leverage the full potential of all work teams.
• Reorganizing and rationalizing your operating processes with a view toward increasing flexibility, productivity, efficiency, speed and value-added.
• Refocusing your work teams and support staffs to better coordinate their efforts in service of organizational objectives.
• Leveraging your existing systems, equipment and facilities more fully, to enrich and extend departmental and organizational capabilities alike.
• Discerning and establishing exactly how your material, equipment, facility, energy and human resources can be deployed for maximal returns.
• Identifying and fully-harnessing divisional capacities and competencies.
• Harmonizing divisional operations with corporate objectives and strategic business plans.
• Repackaging your divisional capabilities to serve needs within the broader corporate, conglomerate, industrial and community realms.
• Minimizing the various kinds of losses, delays and waste to prevent "gain erosion" throughout your enterprise.
• Coordinating the efforts of all divisions, departments, work teams and individual employees, with a fully-integrated improvement approach and new performance metrics.
• Determining how to build shareholder value by maximizing profit margins, share value and production flexibility, while mitigating tactical risks and strategic threats at the same time.
• Orchestrating the change process to minimize any negative perceptions and experiences for employees, and by drawing on their input and expertise to serve the needs of all stakeholders of the organization.
• Exploring the potential on offer to you through new partnership and alliance opportunities, emergent technologies, and new strategies and tactics.
• Investigating newly-identified customer needs and market niches.
• Positioning all of your production assets and preparing your people to sustain the enterprise over the long-haul, toward ever-greater success.