- Work Studies,
- Process Mapping,
- Logistical Flow Analysis,
- Material Utilization Studies,
- Needs Analyses,
- Infrastructure Studies,
- Competency Audits,
- Feasibility Studies,
- Activity-Based Costing,
- Data Mining,
- Database Design, or
- Employee Attitude Survey services.
Infrastructure Studies are about finding ways to enrich information capture and leveraging capabilities; and resource acquisition, tasking, scheduling and deployment systems. Together, these two kinds of organizational systems form the nervous system and the circulatory system of an organization. Improving their performance increases organizational intelligence, productivity, efficiency and speed in extremely powerful dimensions.
- This is a close-up look at the data-capture, communication and decision making processes of an organization, to find gaps and leverage strengths much more fully.
- It is also a detailed examination of the logistical flows -- for all kinds of resource inputs -- revealing any pinch-points or pockets that when removed, help the overall system work much better.
- The objective of an Infrastructure Study is to establish the many ways that your enterprise can implement improved linkages.
- The results are powerful new insights that support improved decision making and higher performance.