- Work Studies,
- Process Mapping,
- Logistical Flow Analysis,
- Material Utilization Studies,
- Needs Analyses,
- Infrastructure Studies,
- Competency Audits,
- Feasibility Studies,
- Activity-Based Costing,
- Data Mining,
- Database Design, or
- Employee Attitude Survey services.
Competency Audits can help sharpen everyone's attention on the fine details that directly relate to customer satisfaction. The potential performance improvements revealed in the process, often promise significant strategic power.
- This is a direct comparative analysis of capacity and capability, versus productivity and effectiveness.
- Competency audits establish ways to better balance capacities with workloads, for machines, people and entire operating processes combined.
- The aim is to reveal the most promising reconfigurations.