- Work Studies,
- Process Mapping,
- Logistical Flow Analysis,
- Material Utilization Studies,
- Needs Analyses,
- Infrastructure Studies,
- Competency Audits,
- Feasibility Studies,
- Activity-Based Costing,
- Data Mining,
- Database Design, or
- Employee Attitude Survey services.
Data Mining is a very high-leverage body of services, and one of our specialities. We examine documents, records or data sets to find the patterns, trends or groupings of information which hold the promise of performance improvement. This is how we transform raw information into valuable knowledge and practical insight.
- We compile data sets of up to 1 million records, using Microsoft Excel, to find actionable opportunities for improvement.
- For larger data mining efforts, or to build data marts, we use Microsoft Access. (Please see our Database Architectural Design Services for more information.)
- By mining and refining the data in your information systems and documents, we can see your business in a new light.
- We offer a full suite of services, including evaluation, complete mining services and even training and procedural manuals to empower your staff to do the job themselves.
- These services provide the insight and inspiration needed for better business designs.